Jan 22, 2013

Jan 22, 2013

Benefit Watt's Up



Benefit Watt's Up

Description:
A soft-focus highlighter for face.
This cream-to-powder highlighter turns up the wattage with a delicate, gorgeous champagne glow. Its smooth application and luminous sheen switches on the "wow" factor for any complexion. Apply it to cheeks and browbones, then sculpt with the soft-glow blender for your perfect gleam.




I received a mini size benefit watt's up highlighter as birthday gift from sephora this month and I have to say I really like it. Compare to other highlighting products that I currently use, this is the most quick and easiest one. The texture is very silky and easy to blend, glides easily on. I enjoy using this on the high points of my cheeks, it gives such a nice healthy glow and lights up my entire face.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.