Dec 14, 2012

Dec 14, 2012

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O


Bioderma Sensibio H2O 500 ml 

Product Description: 

At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up. The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing.
Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).

What I think:

This is the best makeup remover that I have ever used on my face! The texture is like water, no fragrance, no color, not oily,  just like plain water but it take off all traces of face makeup without irritating my skin. Super gentle but quick and effective, simply pour some on a cotton pad and it wipes away everything.
Skin feels very clean and comfortable after use and it prevent breakouts caused by any sorts of makeup leftover. 
One thing that I was expecting but little disappointed is that it does not work well on waterproof mascara.  I will have to use eye makeup remover to take it off,  other than that it's an amazing product.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.