Dec 14, 2012

Dec 14, 2012

Review: Pixi Last Shadow Pen Duo




 Pixi Lid last shadow Pen Duo Limit Edition

Product description:
This dreamy duo contains 2 of our favorite full-size Lid Last Shadow Pens for no-smudge, no-budge eye perfection. 
What it is formulated to do: These glide-on-like-a-dream crayons create a no-transfer, no-crease effect that dries to a securely stay-put powder finish. Create your favorite eye lifting & lining effects in a few fast swishes. No need for touchups with these eye shadow crayons - they won't budge all day. Waterproof & line-smoothing with soothing vitamin E to protect the delicate eye area. Replace cap securely after each use.
Contains 2 x full-size Lid Last Shadow Pens in Shell Sheen and Brun Beam.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do: Vitamin E nourishes and protects, Peptides plump fine lines






What I think:
I'm always interested of trying eye shadow pen or crayon because it's very easy to use. I was searching for a light shimmery color that I want to use on the inner corner of the eye and that's how I found this product. Like I said shadow pen or pencil is very easy to use and quick, these shadow pen are particular fast-drying, easy to blend, once you put it on they stay put for whole day without creasing or fading away.
I'm using these everyday after I got them. These two color are great for many looks, everyday or smoky eye. The darker color is prefect to line the eyes, use on the outer v also great as a base color for smoky eye look. The lighter color is great for the inner corner, lower lash line, high light the brow bone.
What I think is also amazing is that one single Pixi last shadow pen is retail for $18 at Target,  but this duo contains two full size pen is only $12.
Do you own any Pixi makeup products? How do you like it?

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.