Dec 7, 2012

Dec 7, 2012

Milani HD Advanced Lip Color






These are four Milani HD lip colors that I picked up from my local CVS.  I heard lots of good things about these when they first came out, but I never get a chance to try them.  There are no tag or sticker indicate  they were on sale for 75% off, but I did scan the price then found out about, tricky!

Actually they are quite nice in my opinion, lighted scented, great texture, feels very smooth and hydrating, reminds me of the L'Oreal color riche lip balm and Revlon Lip butter. 101 Romantic Rose is quite sheer compare to others but still very nice to wear as a tinted balm. The other three colors are more pigmented.
The only thing made me hesitate when I purchase these is the packaging. You know, these twisting thing, you can't trust them because they might not working.

Did you know CVS is having cleanance sale right now? Let me know if you find something good.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.