Dec 27, 2012

Dec 27, 2012

December Favorites, 2012










L'oreal  Eyeshadow Quad 106 desert sunrise
Natural and beautiful color shadow quad, contains shimmery and matte color. These shadows are not super soft or opaque but I love it. It's great for carrying, traveling because no need to worry it will break and make a mess.

Prestige BrowPerfection Ideal Match Marbleized Brow Pencil medium/deep
I like the texture of this brow pencil because it's not too soft or too hard, just right in between. I like it also because it has a brush on the other end, very convenient to use. The color is not 100% match my brow color but once it blend I'm fine with it.

Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner 001 onyx
This is my favorite item of the month and my holly grail eye liner. The color is super intense black and gildes easily, once its on it will stay put for the whole day without creasing. It doesn't say it's waterproof but I find it lasts long than any other eye liner that I own.

Pixi Last Shadow Pen Duo
This shadow pencil duo is in my last month favorite post and I have a blog post on it.( click here )

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel
This is a wonderful product that I use as a primer under my foundation at winter time.It helps foundation goes on much easier. last longer and also helps oil control on my T-zone. If you have any foundation that doesn't work well, hard to blend or sets into your pores, try use this underneath will help change these problems. 

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
This is the darkest mascara that I own and I have it for a really long time. It take practice to get good results and hard to take off so I don't really like it at first. But once you get use to it and it's not super wet as before it's a super good mascara. It does lengthening really well and last all day without smudging.

MAC Lipglass Delicate Crush
I am not a lipgloss lover because I always find it feels sticky on lips, but surprisingly I like this one. The color is super beautiful and I can layer it on lots of my lipsticks. It doesn't really feel sticky on my lips and last very long compare to other gloss that I have tried. 

essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
I am loving essence products. They are very cute packaging and the quality isn't bad for the price. Brow gel is a must have product and I think this one is very affordable and cute.

❤❤❤

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.