Nov 7, 2012

Nov 7, 2012

Recent Favorites




Products:
 Hadalabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Origins Ginger Rush Intensely Hydrating Body Cream
Rohto Cool Redness Relief Eye Drop
Palladio Rice Paper natural


First of all, sorry for the lack of update on my blog for the past few weeks. What happen was after I was back from Colorado, we were powerless because of the storm. No lights, no internet, no shower for eight days, cold as hell . I was feeling really depressed, eight days, just too much. Finally the power restored yesterday, oh boy, it feels so good back to the modern life.

I'm really not into makeup for the past month,  instead, care much more about my skin. All the cold air, unstable weather put lots of pressure on my skin. My skin looks dull and I have break outs everywhere. So I changed my skin care routine little bit, thinking about getting some new products to use.

Switching back to the Hadalabo face lotion for toning and hydration, I'm loving it because it helps restore my skin balance very well. I have used this last winter as a toner, but now I'm using it with some paper mask sheets, put it on for 10-15 mins then apply night cream as usual. It solves dryness and my skin tone looks much better now.

Another favorite product I have to mention is the Rohto cool eye drops.  I'm loving it because it works very well cooling and brighten my eyes. If you are looking for a refreshing, redness relief eye drop, you mush try this.

Another storm came as I'm writing, snowing heavily right now.  I wish there's something I can do for those people who still without power today and tomorrow, god bless. Also hope who are now reading this are well and warm.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.