Nov 21, 2012

Nov 21, 2012

Real Techniques Makeup Brushes







Hello, so today I want to share with you two of the Real Techniques Makeup brushes that I recently picked up from Ulta. I'm very surprised to see these brushes at many stores right now, Ulta, Bad&Bath Beyond, online at drugstore.com.
These brushes are very good quality and inexpensive. I personally don't like big brushes with long handle, it take up so much spaces for storage especially when traveling. For me, these are perfect size. I only picked two for foundation and face makeup for now and honestly I like these two out of the other Real Techniques brushes in store.
The Stippling Brush is very soft, dense, works good to buff liquid, cream products into the skin. I like it because it's dense,it gets the job done really quickly and the result is also amazing.
The Expert Face Brush is a paddle shape brush that is also super soft, dense, works good with liquid, cream, powder products. For me, this is a multi-function brush. It can be use to apply foundation, loose powder, apply highlight to the cheek bone and blush.

Have you try the Real Techniques Brushes yet? How do you like them?

 ❤

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.