Nov 16, 2012

Nov 16, 2012

NYX Glam Shadow Stick


 These are two new products that I pick up from Ulta. These are called Glam Shadow Stick by NYX. I have the color Rose Gold and Pink Ruby. I always love NYX products as many of you, they are very good quality and affordable price. These shadow sticks immediately reminds me of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil when I saw them, but these are much less amount and come in less color choices compare to the Jumbo pencil.
Great texture and glide easily, the only difference compare to the Jumbo pencil is these shadow sticks contain more sparkles. It lasts around 4 hours on me then start to crease with eyelid primer underneath. If you use it on top of power shadow it will last all day without any problem.

  I do have two NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils which are very similar to these two shadow sticks.
 Here's the swatches of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil with the NYX Glam Shadow Stick, very similar color right?  These shadow stick retail for $4.49 at Ulta, same price as the Jumbo Eye pencil. 
Would you purchase these? or the Jumbo Eye Pencil? Anyway, I do love all these colors.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.