Nov 30, 2012

Nov 30, 2012

November Favorites 2012








(closeup swatches)
(towards natural lights)

Products:
Real Techniques Makeup Brush ( review )
NYX Glam Shadow Stick,  rose gold, pink ruby (review)
Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen Duo, shell sheen, brun Beam
ELF Mineral Shadow, elegant
Wet n Wild Lip Stick 906D
Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser

Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen Duo
I am really loving the Pixi shadow pen this month,  using these almost everyday. This is my first time trying Pixi makeup products and these two color are so beautiful.  If you are interested of a review , leave a comment let me know. 

ELF minral eye shadow elegant
This is a mineral champagne color eye shadow, every pigmented and very pretty everyday color.  I have this for very long time, 
almost forgot I have it. I usually put this color on my lids then use a dark brown color for the crease. 
Also this is the color I would use for the inner corner of the eye.

Wet n Wild Lip Stick 906D
This is one of the $1.99 wet n wild lip color that I had. These lipsticks are not very good texture however very pigmented. It feels dry after you put it on but I just wear it on top of my lip balm. I really like this color.

Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser
This is an acne treatment cream cleanser with microbeads in it. I've been using this cleanser for almost two months now. It's very gentle as a exfoliate cleanser, cleans well and doesn't make my face dry after wash. I don't like the scent but overall it's a good cleanser.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.