Nov 14, 2012

Nov 14, 2012

Drugstore Hair Care Products


 Hello, today I want to share with you my hair care products. My recent discovery from drugstore, products that really work and also great to use as a combo. First of all, let me describe my hair condition and previous products for you.
My hair is about med length, dark brown color, no color treated for the past year. Oily roots, dry and heat damaged ends. Normally I wash my hair every other day, let it air dry (if I have time). 
Previously I was using Dove damage therapy daily moisture shampoo then Fekkai glossing shampoo. For conditioning and treatment, I use the Mane n Tail conditioner, Aussie 3 mins miracle conditioner and Garnier Anti-Frizz serum.


 The Fekkai glossing shampoo works great for me, don't get me wrong, but I am so happy that I found the Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo for Extra-Dry, Damaged hair. As the Fekkai one, the Garnier one works great too. I feel these two work the same for me and can achieve identical results. It's very moisturizing, not harsh at all. It doesn't weigh my hair down and cleans very well. This is the most exciting thing I have found in the past month, no need to pay $18 for a shampoo now.
(Btw, I have also tried the one for dry-damaged version of this shampoo, it doesn't work as well as this one.)

 Follow my hair routine, after washing my hair with the Garnier Shampoo, I use the Tresemme Luxurious Moisture conditioner for dry or damaged hair. I know Tresemme has so many different conditioner out there but so far this is the one I found work the best for me, it leaves my hair super soft and silky. I also love the Aussie 3 mins miracle conditioner but it run out very quickly.

For hair treatment, I use the Garnier Anti-Frizz Serum. This is my second one and I almost out of it. I like to use this when my hair is still damp, one pump is good for lower half of my hair. It absorbs quickly, leaves my hair silky and shine, also smells really nice.  


If I need to blow dry or use hot tools on my hair, I will use the Tresemme Heat protection spray. If I use hot tool on my hair without using this, my hair will be very dry after I curl it, that's why I use this even though I don't really know how this product works. It has a scent to it which is not very pleasant but not bad either.

Hope you like this post and thank you for reading!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.