Oct 8, 2012

Oct 8, 2012

Easy Ombre Nails ( Mess Free)

 I never believed ombre nails are easy to do even though there are tons of youtube videos showing how easy that is until I tried this method. Before this, I'm using different sponge, base coats and  whatever nail polishes, nothing works or I make a big mess. I never get the perfect ombre effect that I wanted.
I saw a picture yesterday at tumblr that using a makeup sponge applicator can easily achieve the ombre effect so I thought to give it a try today.

 It turns out very well I think.  The sponge applicator gives more control and the sponge tip doesn't get the polish on my fingers, so require no clean up work afterwards. I have lots of these 'never use' applicator setting in my drawer, now there's a way to use them up.

What do you think? Have you tried doing ombre nails yourself ?

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.