Sep 4, 2012

Sep 4, 2012

Thrift Haul and Exciting News












My local savers was having a 50% off sale yesterday, these are items I picked up. I want to get sweaters or jackets for the fall season, lucky me did found some great items.
I really like this yellow sweater, the waist line is cinched in then fan out, very special and cute, fits me very well. Also very surprised that I found a pair of Balloons sneakers (was popular in the 80s) . Normally I don't buy shoes from the thrift store, but these shoes are new I can tell from the inside and bottom, well I'm not just sold on that, I think you can tell from the last picture that these sneakers have about 1 1/4 inch heel and how cool is that!!!! I was searching for a pair of sneakers like this for ages, finally I found it and it was from the thrift store.

Btw, I have a really exciting news for you, I will have a Giveaway on my blog this week so remember to check it out, it will be up soon!
Hope you like my haul and happy September!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.