Sep 17, 2012

Sep 17, 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream


(light/medium)

(Two layers on, set with powder)

First impression was that it was more like a tinted moisturizer rather than a BB cream, incredibly sheer, provides light coverage.

The consistency is very nice, more wet than I would expected as a BB Cream, but very very light on skin and easy to blend. Once it blends, I noticed it blurs the imperfections and also even out my skin tone, really amazing, my face is much brighter than before. It gives a light dewy finish, makes the skin looks very healthy.

The color I got is light/medium, once it blends its more on the pink side, I usually have two layers on and then set it with powder, but it  oxidize  which is not very good. With this I have to use concealer for extra coverage at the under eye area, around my nose. It lasts very long on me about 6 hours without touch up but my T-zone was little oily.
Overall, I think this is a great product, perfect for use on daily basis for a natural healthy looking skinfor me this is the perfect no makeup makeup product. I choose to wear this more often to school rather than my foundation. 



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.