Sep 10, 2012

Sep 10, 2012

FOTD: Wet n Wild (I Got Good Jeans)


 wet n wild 333 I got good Jeans
(swatched without primer, applied 1-2 times.)
This is one of those palette that I don't normally use on the daily basis, even though I love the gold shade. I think these colors are amazing for an evening/party look because its quite intense (for me). Anyway, turns out  that I actually really like the combination of the gold and blue colors. What do you think?


Don't forget to check out my Philosophy Blush Giveaway !

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.