Aug 15, 2012

Aug 15, 2012

Philosophy Art of Blushing








the color of grace   Philosophy: art of blushing  
color: pink dreams
Elevate blushing to an art with three silky, sheer perfect pink blush shades surrounded by a luminous highlighter. Brush on pure color and light, for cheeks that look soft, graceful and beautifully inspired.
A multi-dimensional palette of satiny, sheer blushes
With three pink shades for shiny highlighter, pure color & light
Helps intensify facial colors & contours
With a fine texture that easily glides on skin

What I think
If you love pink or shimmer, you will love this. This is a dc product by Philosophy, I love the three different pink shades and also the packaging, slim and chic looking. The color of the three pink shades are sheer, but not too sheer that you can't get any color on, on my skin it's very subtle shimmery pink color, soft and feminine. Silky texture, glides on easily. It will show up on fair skin tone, works perfectly as a highlighter as well. I have this in my bag all the time because it has a big mirror, the cute packaging always got compliments, always!


❤  

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.