Aug 27, 2012

Aug 27, 2012

NYC Blushable Creme Stick

 NYC Blushable Creme Stick color: Plaza Pink

Description (online)
 It gives a natural flush to your cheeks in one quick step. Soft and creamy colors can be blended to the desired intensity and coverage. This lightweight formula provides sheer, all-over color as well as subtle, shimmering accents, contours and dynamic highlights to your cheeks.

 This is a dc product by NYC, I recently found this at my local dollar store. The color I picked up is Plaza Pink which is a coral pink color with sheen to it. The color is very pigmented, the texture is smooth, creamy, feel light on skin and easy to blend. The application is quite easy, one swipe is all I need,  looks very subtle once it blend in. I actually like it better than the other creme blush that I had. The only downside is it doesn't last long, it fades away after couple hours.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.