Aug 29, 2012

Aug 29, 2012

Monthly Favorites: August, 2012





Neutrogena Naturals Lip Blam
Maybelline Legal Length Mascara waterproof
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Day Protector
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Repairing Dew
Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Skin Care
After I finished my Naruko Total Defense serum and night repair lotion, I start to use these two from the same line of the naruko products, the effects are the same as the other two finished products, if you're interested you can click to check it out. 
I also really like the Costco brand cleansing towelettes, I use them to remove my face makeup, it works really well get rid of everything and also very gentle.

Makeup
Philosophy blush, I already have a blog post of this, love the packaging and the porcelain doll finish effects.
The legal length mascara by maybelline is the favorite of this month, I found it pretty much the same as the maybelline stiletto mascara, the brush, effects and packaging, the difference is this one contains fiber and buildable! I like the stiletto one too, but the downside is the color is not dark enough, same as the stiletto mascara.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.