Aug 16, 2012

Aug 16, 2012

Have My Nails Done Today





(CQ french white, Essie fiesta, China Glaze rich&famous, Rimmel strengthens& base coat)

When I can't think about anything to do, I do my nails, manicure, change nail color. I cut my nails short this week, tired of the longer nails, short nails look cute and clean.
I use three color today, the two hot pink nail colors are actually different tone, the essie one is more darker, the china glaze one is a bit lighter, I like both color.
I know I need to practice more because my flowers aren't that good looking, and the other hand, you don't want to see it. But still, I snapped some pictures to share with you.
Have a good one!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.