Aug 20, 2012

Aug 20, 2012

100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream 30g
(Description Online)
What is it: Anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs and reduces swelling while increasing circulation to alleviate and brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing blackcurrant oil.
Who is it for: Anyone looking to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
Truly, 100% Pure- no  synthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no parabens or any other chemical preservatives, no petrochemicals or any other toxins.



It's not easy to find a eye cream that works well on all your eye area problems, but this is my holy grail eye cream, no kidding. It helps nourish the under eye area, reduce dark circle and puffiness.
I recently repurchased this online from drugstore.com and it arrived today.
I still have the old one, you can see in the picture the packaging is different now. I really like the new version, it comes with a pump which is removable, and the tube makes it so much easier to use, not like the old glass bottle, I still have a lot left inside at the bottom but the pump can't reach it.
For me 1 fl oz. lasts about 10 month and the price is really affordable.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.