Jul 20, 2012

Jul 20, 2012

Revlon Nail Polish 430 Whimsical


 This is one of the nail color that I fell in love with just a sec when I saw it, the color and combination of the pink, blue glitters make it so pretty and adorable. I know lots of people have it and it takes more than two coats to get the color out on nails, but I don't mind, I still like it.
There are things that make me really like Revlon nail color, they always true on the colors, it drys fast and the consistency is good, not too sheer(most of the them) not too thick, that's why the color performs better on nails, last but not least the price, you can always find great deals like this week at Rite Aid, 40%off  and plus coupons to use.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.