Jul 17, 2012

Jul 17, 2012

Revlon Nail Enamel

I love Revlon nail polish, not only because they have amazing colors but also because their great formula make them easy to work with, two layer is enough ,it drys quickly and beautiful even without a top coat. I already have a lot from this line, my favorite red nail polish is from this line too, I wish I could collect all of them.
This time I have three recent found, 705 Gray Suede, 230 Popular, 092 Blue Lagoon. I love all the color that I had so far. I like polish that contains shimmer, big or small, even fine shimmer would make it more interesting.



I'm wearing the 705 Gray Suede this week, it is a very nice nude tan color, it would also looks nice with some gold glitter on top I think.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.