Jul 19, 2012

Jul 19, 2012

Review: Maybelline One by One Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express One-by-one Mascara waterproof

Description:
    Exclusive lash catcher brush catches, coats and de-clumps every single lash for our most refined volume from root-to-tip.
    Instant volume, lash by lash, Clump-free, big volume, Ophthalmologist tested, Contact lens safe





First of all I have short and weak lashes so only mascara that is waterproof  works for me and so far my favorite mascara is the Maybelline stiletto mascara waterproof. 


What I think about this product:
Usually I am not interested to mascara that has this kind of brush because I find it doesn't works well for separating my lashes. I brought this mascara because it's on sale for 75% off. This mascara actually does well for my top lashes, lengthening, separating, but not enough of volumizing. It's really dark black color which I like and it lasts really long time holding my curls very well too. No smudging or drooping throughout the day. It's very difficult to use this on my lower lashes, apparently, they're so thin they cannot glide on the brush. Overall, I think this is a good mascara, it works on my short, thin, barely existed lashes, just don't get to much product on the brush when using it.

Overall:

Pros:
dark black color
lengthening
separating
no clumps or smudging
                                                                                last long

                                                                                      Cons:
                                                                              lack of volume
                                                                    difficult for my lower lashes

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.