Jul 25, 2012

Jul 25, 2012

My Summer Face Routine





 My summer face routine:
I like to keep it simple, try to use less products on my face to avoid problems that are caused by hot weather. Heavy face or eye makeup will melt and make you looks tried and in worse case, you will have to take it off during the day. 
So instead of using foundation or BB cream, I use my maybelline mineral concealer at the center of my face and work it to where I need the coverage, it's light on the skin and will gradually sink into the skin, it works really well and lasts long. Then I use pink brightener concealer for my dark circles and where I need to highlight on my face.
For the eye makeup, I like to use these light colors of the ELF 32 warm palette, and use the dark brown color line my lash line and darken my brows.

Product List:
Face
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer light
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer  Brightener
The Face Shop Loose Powder 01 light
H&M Bronzer
Wet n Wild Blush Heath Silk
Eye
ELF Eye Lid Primer
ELF 32 Warm Eye Shadow Palette
Maybelline One by One Mascara Waterproof
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner Ultra Black
Lip
Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Minted Rose
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick 904B

 

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.