Jul 1, 2012

Jul 1, 2012

June Favorites


 June Favorites
Start from the makeup items this month, some of them are featured in my previous posts, you can click for more info if you want , except the Maybelline mascara (I plan to do a review later.) and the Revlon foundation. I really love this foundation for summer time because it has SPF 25 also lasts throughout the day.

Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara 266 Very Black
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer and Brightener
Prestige Total Intensity Eye liner 
Revlon Luxurious Color Matte Eye Shadow 001 Vintage Lace
Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup SPF25 02 Buff (Discontinued)


Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen SPF30
This is my new favorites sunscreen this summer, how cute is the packaging looks, right?  It smells good, absorb quickly without feeling greasy or oily, the best sunscreen ever! This brand also has other great products, such as the sensitive face lotion, the shimmer effect sunscreen etc. I'm very interested of the shimmer effect sunscreen with the SPF20, it has gold shimmer in it can make your skin look amazing under the sun, however, I cannot find it in the my local drugstore.
 Tresemme Thermal Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Everyone knows this and uses this I guess. So after I got my curling iron, this is a must have product for me. I also found mini travel size heat protective spray from my local dollar store, maybe I will have a blog post for that later.^^



Last but not least, for the clothing and accessories, I love my denim vest and crossbody bag I got from T.J Maxx, also the cute earrings from Charlotte Russe.

Hope you like it!  Happy July!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.