Jun 7, 2012

Jun 7, 2012

Revlon Nail polish Charming


Recently, I'm obsessed with this nail color by Revlon call Charming, every pretty color. The polish quality is very nice, lasts long on my nails. When the color on my nails start to lose the freshness, I'm too lazy to take it off, instead, I figured add a layer of shimmery color on top and see how it turns out.
The top layer make it more interesting and fun I think, because it has a hint of green shimmer in it. I like how it turns out, bring more depth to the lavender color. 


What's your favorite nail color combination right now?

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.