Jun 11, 2012

Jun 11, 2012

Review: Prestige Total Intensity Eye Liner

 Prestige Total Intensity Eye liner 
Color: Deepest Black

Description:
Smooth texture a glide-on application. Liners are paraben free 
Lasts up to 10 hours
 Waterproof, smudge proof

Made in Germany


 What I think:
This is my first Prestige product purchase, have to say I am impressed. I've been using it non stop since I got it. 
First of all, the color of this liner is super intense black,  I swatch this with wet n wild gel liner in black, you can see the difference, the wet n wild liner looks more dark brown compare to the prestige liner. Next is the texture, creamy but not too soft, glides on easy.  I don't know about the waterproof but I do know it lasts and won't smudge on me, also not difficult to remove, so far this is the best black liner I ever used. 

Overall:
★★★★★

Pro:
intense black color
texture, creamy but not too soft
last long
no smudge
affordable 



What's your favorite black liner at the moment? 
Have a nice day!



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.