Jun 13, 2012

Jun 13, 2012

Review: Naruko Skin Care



 Products:   

Naruko Narcissus Total Defense  

Fundamental serum and moisturizing Night Repair

Size: Serum 30ml, Night Repair 120ml
For all skin type

Product Detail:

NARUKO Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum is a fundamental care product that delivers hydrating, vitalizing and anti-aging benefits. It readily absorbs and improves skin from inside out, resulting in a healthier looking appearance and stronger defense.

NARUKO Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Night Repair a nightly milky lotion made with micro-jet protection technology which the product the ability to split into a micro-emulsion texture of molecules that penetrates the skin deeply quickly and easily. Formulated with high quality moisturizing ingredients that provide long-lasting hydration and moisture balance maintenance, the Moisturizing Night Repair binds moisture and repairs daytime damage in a protective layer on the skin. Ingredients such as essential oils relax, repair and reviatize the skin during sleep.

These gentle, ecofriendly product is made without parabens, preservatives, artificial ingredients or coloring.  The product is cruelty free and is not tested on animals.



❤What I think❤
This is my second time using Naruko products and this time I'm using the Narcissus line. This line is more fundamental care and general use for all skin type. I did bought other products from this line, but right now I'm using the serum and night repair on the daily basis for almost six months( from January). I do have to say I love it. It helps hydrating, nourishing and brightening my skin really well without any heavy or oily feelings, I noticed the difference after one month, my skin starts to feel well balanced, not dry, no break outs and really well hydrated. It also does brightening very well, which I'm impressed because I thought this line is mainly about hydrating. My skin texture is well improved although I still have large pores, but since my skin tone is brighter it's not too obvious like it used to be, and that makes me very happy.

The serum is 30ml which will be gone after two-three months( for me), the night repair is 120ml, definitely last long, right now I'm only half way done and that's almost six months. 
From my experience, Naruko products works well together, especially from the same line.

Overall: 
★★★★★

Pro:
hydrating
nourishing
brightening
vitalizing
light, absorb well
affordable



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.