Jun 18, 2012

Jun 18, 2012

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer

Color: 60 Brightener, 20 light pale

Description:
    Instantly erases: dark circles, fine lines.* Visibly diminishes: puffiness.* Eye area looks radiant and refreshed.
    • Micro-corrector applicator
    • Super concentrated formula
    • With goji berry + Haloxyl
    *Instantly erases the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Visibly diminishes the appearance of puffiness.



What I think:
First of all I like the packaging of this product, the sponge applicator works very well getting the right amount product out, quick and easy. The texture of the concealer is great, not heavy, easy to blend. I will say the coverage is light to medium because it cannot completely conceal my dark circles. Salmon color concealer actually works the best conceal my dark circles that's why I also pick up the no. 60 Brightener which is more like a pink tone concealer, I think it works great brightening the under eye area.
I still think the original Maybelline Instant age rewind concealer perfector is the best but since it's been discontinued, I'm glad this new one is available and it works just fine.

Overall: 
★★★★☆

Pros:
packaging
nice texture
 light on the skin
light to medium coverage
affordable

Cons:
doesn't last long


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.