Jun 1, 2012

Jun 1, 2012

May Favorites





❤Products❤
Revlon Nail Polish  Charming
Wet n Wild Nail Polish  Sugar Coat
Wet n Wild Blush Heather  Silk
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick  Pink Please
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse  Porcelain Ivory light 1
New York Color Sun n Bronze bronzing powder  Hamptons Radiance
Hisamitsu Lifecella Essence Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid  
Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel
Philosophy Blushing Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel

The end of May, weather is so hot here,  I switch my foundation to Maybelline dream matte mouse for the hot days. Because my face can easily get oliy and I need a foundation lasts also feel light on the skin. This is a great choice for me. 
Another favorite item this month is the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel. I include this because I got sunburn on my body and this helps cooling and healing the skin.

That's it for the month of May, have a wonderful weekend!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.