Jun 29, 2012

Jun 29, 2012

Jillbere Palladium Ceramic Curling Iron


 Jillbere Palladium Ceramic Curling Iron 1 1/4''
Description:

  • Palladium ceramic barrel
  • Smart Tech heat settings for specific hair types
  • Heats up to 430° F.
  • On/Off switch
  • Cool tip
  • Safety stand
  • 8-Ft. 360° swivel cord

The Jilbere Palladium Ceramic Curling Iron features Palladium which maximizes heat distribution and ion production. Palladium ceramic barrel have an enhanced ability to retain high heat and provide superior thermal heat conductivity. Palladium is tarnish resistant and will withstand chemical corrosion. Ceramic provides even heat distribution across the entire surface of the barrel. Ceramic emits far-infrared heat for gentle styling and antural ions, eliminating frizz and reducing static for smoother, shinier hair.
 The Jilbere Palladium Ceramic Curling Iron also features SOl-GEL Technology which uses a nano base structure to deliver a higher concentration of palladium and ceramic. This precise process creates a high-gloss barrel surface that is 37% harder and 22% smoother than traditional irons.
 The Jilbere Palladium Ceramic Curling Iron has a Smart Tech function that allows you to select desired heat settings for specified hair types simplifying the guess work out of what heat setting to use.

 I wanted a curling iron so long that I cannot remember since when, I think it's when I started watching YT videos. Before that I was using my flat iron to curl my hair. So I finally got my first curling iron lately and I want to share with you how it is and how I like it.
First of all, I have never heard about this brand and how it works, I pick this up from TJ Maxx mainly because how it looks and the price. It was light pink color not heavy for only $16.99.  I got the 1 1/4'' because it creates big loose wave that I wanted.
I have to say I am really pleased with it, it heats up pretty quickly, has a long ceramic barrel, there are different heat settings, and my curls turn out perfectly. I don't own any other curling iron so I cannot compare  this to other brand like Hot Tools, Remington, etc. For me this is good enough, I wish my hair can grow faster, curls will looks so nice with long hair.

I will be back with more blog posts after July 4th. Have a nice weekend !

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.