Jun 27, 2012

Jun 27, 2012

Haul: Thrift Store







This past Monday my local thrift store Savers was having a 50% off sale on all the clothing and I would like to share with you what I got also some tips for thrift store shopping!
This is my second time shop there and this time I found some great items.
The shirt I got is by Guess, I love the color and pattern so much that I have to get it. The condition is pretty good and the price was $4.99 so after 50% off the final price was $2.50. I also got three pairs of shorts, I know,  crazy right? The two denim shorts by Gap were $3 each, and the black high waist shorts was a dollar! My total cost was about $10, unbelievable!
I love the outfit of shirt, shorts plus a pair of sneakers, it just looks fresh and also super comfortable to wear. 


My personal experience for shopping at thrift store: 
Do not buy it only because of the price.
Try it on and think about what to wear with it.
Look at the brand and check the item really careful before you purchase.(You may not be able to return it.)


Hope you like my haul and have a good one!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.