Jun 8, 2012

Jun 8, 2012

FOTD 6.8.12


Today I decide to do a FOTD post, I haven't done it on my blog so far. Weather here is amazing, beautiful sunshine everyday, I try to wear as minimum makeup as I can to avoid any heavy or oily feelings. Skip foundation, powder, gel liner, I'm using concealer and pencil liner.


❤Makeup❤
Maybelline mineral power natural perfecting concealer Ivory
Coastal Scents Camo Quad Medium
Physicians Formula shimmer strips custom eye shadow brown hazel eye
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner Deep Black
NYC Bronzer sunny
Wet n Wild Blush Heather Silk
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick  Pink Please


Have a nice weekend !

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.