Jun 22, 2012

Jun 22, 2012

FOTD 6.22.12


   FOTD 6.22.12

❤Makeup❤
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation light
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Light/Brightner
Maybelline Eyestudio Eye shadow Mocha Mirage
Maybelline one by one mascara waterproof very balck
Revlon Matte Eye shadow Vintage Lace
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner deepest black
Wet n wild blush Heather silk
H&M bronzer powder
Revlon Lipstick pink in the afternoon



Weather here is extremely hot for the past two, three days and I am exhausted, finally Friday, yeah!!
The makeup that I'm wearing today is my everyday go to look for this past week, tired of thinking about what eye shadow color I want to wear, I just use my favorite Maybelline eye shadow here(Mocha Mirage). In my opinion, this is a very unique shadow quad that includes all my favorite color, great texture and color payoff is very good too, along with the rosy pink lipstick, the finish look is very flattering I think. 

Happy Friday and have a nice weekend!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.