Jun 15, 2012

Jun 15, 2012

FOTD 6.15.12


 FOTD June 15. 12

I want to do a makeup look that focus on the eyes, to achieve this look I use eyeliner pencil line the upper and lower lash line; eye shadow, cheek and lip color are all shimmery peachy color to intense the eyes, lip color:  Revlon lipstick first then Maybelline baby lips lip balm on top.

❤makeup❤
Maybelline mineral power concealer light
Elizabeth Arden Eye shadow kit 
Prestige Total Intensity Eye Liner Deepest Black
ELF Golden Bronzer
Revlon Matte lipstick Soft Nude
Maybelline baby lips lip balm Peach kiss


  Happy Friday and have a nice weekend!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.