May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012

wet n wild, blush and nail color

 Finally, I pick up these lovely products from wet n wild. They are on the shelves forever, but I just never happen to try them. I know wet n wild has amazing eye shadows but I never know their blush is amazing too.

 This blush 832E Heather silk reminds me of the ELF studio blush fuchsia fusion, slightly darker and without shimmer. I prefer matte blush like this one, silky texture and super pigmented like their eye shadow.

Then I have three nail polishes, sugar coat, 2% milk and break the ice. At first I wasn't sure about the new brush of these nail polishes but turns out it works just fine.
 205B Sugar coat is a light pink color, very easy to get it even on nails and it looks very nice as well. I like it because it won't make my hands look dirty, some pink color will.
 2% milk is a very very pretty color, when I put it on it immediately reminds me of my favorite nail polish color which is so many clowns, so little time by OPI, the finish is very very close, so I like this one for sure, you can't beat the price.
202B Break the ice is a shimmery white color, it looks very nice with two coats. It make my hand looks slightly darker which is fine. The reason I don't like it is because the shimmer gets to everywhere on my fingers when removing it.

These polishes are really nice in general, but one thing need to keep in mind is they take long time to dry.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.