May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012

Review: NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer

 New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer 1fl. oz 30ml

Description from their website:
NYC Color’s Primer instantly transforms even the most city-weary complexions, reviving dull looking skin and boosting radiance. Think of this so-called lingerie for your skin as unmentionables definitely worth mentioning!
It’s the ultimate accessory for your skin that’s perfect for all skin types.


Lines appear minimized
Imperfections, dark circles and enlarged pores are masked
With vitamin E which helps to protect against potential free radical damage
Enhances your skin’s smoothness and moisturization
Lasts all day



❤what I think❤
The consistensy of this primer is rather thin but still feels smooth, goes on easily. It can instantly brightens and illuminatse my skin. It contains small shimmer particles, but once you fully rub it into the skin the shimmer turns to a glow and won't be noticeable.
It does not minimize pores or even out skin tone, not as I noticed, but it does prime the skin and make the next step applying foundation more easily especially when you have dry skin. I use this in the center of my face where I need highlight and it works great. 
I personally love it for cool weather or when my skin is dull, but not for the summer time because it make my face looks oily , and I don't recommend this for oily skin. 

overall:
★★☆☆☆

Pros:
Smooth texture
Brightens, illuminates skin
Provides a smooth application for foundation
Affordable

Cons:
Contains shimmer
Does not minimize pores 
Does not even skin tone
Not for oily skin

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.