May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

OPI SO MANY CLOWNS... SO LITTLE TIME


OPI so many clowns... so little time,  my favorite nail color for all time.
 Even though I like nail color similar like this but one thing need to keep in mind: they all tend to make your skin looks darker, it will make your hand looks dirty if it is not the right shade for you skin tone.


This one by OPI also have that problem, it makes my skin looks more yellow tone but not too bad. I like the glossy clean finish and it is super easy to work with.



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.