May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012

NEW YORK COLOR new products 2012

 I'm really excited to see some new affordable products from drugstore lately. Believe it or not, I cannot even remember what was the last time I purchase makeup products, sad. 
Anyway, I was in the drugstore looking for some wet n wild products then I found these from NEW YORK COLOR. 

 I'm always looking for a primer works for my skin and how can I miss this one. The packaging and formula of this reminds me of the Rimmel fix and perfect primer 002. I haven't try it yet so will have a separate post soon.


 Here are two bronzing powders I pick up from NEW YORK COLOR. 
706 Hamptons Radiance is a really beautiful color combination of peach, gold/bronze,cream color, I love it. It reminds me of the ELF studio golden bronzer and
also physicians formula shimmer strips bronzer. All colors are very pigmented as you can see.


 708 Coney Island Grow is a combination of dark brown and cream color, not as shimmery as the other one but not bad as well. I think this is more suitable for use as a bronzer because I prefer matte finish. 

The swatches are very similar, personally I really like the  706 Hamptons Radiance even though I already have shimmer strips bronzer from physicians formula( very similar), if you already have product like this or color like this I don't recommend to have these but it won't hurt if you want to try, I mean it's under $5, like most of the products from this brand. 


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.