Apr 2, 2012

Apr 2, 2012

Weekend Project: Depot Eye shadows







Simple way to depot eye shadows and use CD case to place them.

You will need:  CD case,scissors,cardboard,decoration paper, glue.

Drugstore eye shadows are easy to depot by using a pointed knife. Depends on the texture of the shadow 
and size of the eye shadow pot, if its too soft and small, it will be hard to depot because it breaks easily.
 I have no problem depot eye shadows by Maybelline, Revlon, Physician Formula.
ELF shadows and Wet n wild are difficult because the pan is too soft and easy to break.  

Prepare the old CD case: I took the inside out then cut the decoration paper and cardboard match the size of the case. If you want, you can also make a front cover for it, but I like it clear so I can see all the shadows. Place the eye shadows on the cardboard, use glue to set them in place. For those still has glue on the bottom, use heat to melt it then place it the way you want.
One CD case can place shadows from four or five eye shadow palettes. It cleans up a lot of space for me and I don't need to open each one of them when I do my makeup. 
Do you have any interesting ideas of placing eye shadows?

Thanks for reading!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.