Apr 3, 2012

Apr 3, 2012

Rimmel Lipstick: Pink Blush


This is the Rimmel lipstick color: Pink Blush. I pick this one up because it looks very pretty in the packaging and I swatch on my hand, it looks not bad either. (Picture below: the one on the right)  Same line as the Airy Fairy, (love the formula of this line)very creamy texture and the color just looks so good by looking at it, its on the brighter side and I figured it will be good for the warm weather.
After I put it on my lips, the color turns different, still beautiful color but not the color that I want to wear. This is obviously a bright pink color that is not wearable for my everyday makeup look. I think this will be a perfect match with a fun, bright makeup look, it will be the perfect lip color for teenage girls, maybe someone with different skin tone, just not for me. 
I guess because of my natural lip color, certain lipstick just show differently, those looks good in the packaging not always turns out to be good on actual lips. I have couple of lip products that belongs to these category. Do you have the same issue as I do?

Thanks for reading and have a good one!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.