Apr 19, 2012

Apr 19, 2012

Revlon Matte Lipstick 002 Pink Pout

 This is the Revlon Matte Lipstick color: 002 Pink Pout. I have it for really long time just recently fall in love with it. Revlon lipsticks are not bad, the texture is not as creamy as Rimmel Lipstick but some of the color are really flattering so I like it a lot, I have a few favorites from different line of Revlon.
(swatches: the left one)

I like to wear a thin layer of this lipstick then blend it with my finger, after it blend the color looks soft and really pretty. It is also a great color for a bitten look by using a lip paint on top.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.