Apr 4, 2012

Apr 4, 2012

How I Make Brown Eyes Pop & Tips for Enlarge The Eyes


To make brown eye pop    I will use a warm color eye shadow to bring out the eyelid, then add color for more depth. Select a mid tone color to blend the light and dark shade together.  My favorite color for brown eyes: peach, champagne, pearl, gold, brown.

Look 1:  Brown, gold or olive color eye shadows. 
Using different shade to create depth for the eye. Use a dark color, here I'm using dark brown color to line the outer corner of my eye, lower lash line and bring it out. Line the eye using a liquid eye liner also bring it out, this will enlarge my eye and make it looks longer.

Look 2:  Peach, or pearl color eye shadow.
Using a warm color define the eye lid, one of my favorite color for brown eye is peach color, it makes brown eyes really stand out. Use a darker color for the crease, make sure to blend it well.  Add a white or pearl color to the inner corner of the eye also below the lower lash line, this will bring out the eye even more.

       ❤ Tips for enlarge eye:   
 1: layering color to create depth for the eye. 
 2: Use dark shade and eye liner to extent the length of the eye.
3: Highlight inner corner and also below the lower lash line to make it stands out.
 4: Highlight the bridge of the nose also add contour. The position is between the eyebrow and eyes. (see picture below)

This is how I use makeup to enlarge my eyes since I cannot wear contact lenses. I'm accumulated some tips through my experience and hope you find this is helpful.
Thanks for reading!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.