Apr 30, 2012

Apr 30, 2012

April Favorites


Here's my favorites of the month April, I can't believe time passes so fast. So many thing involved during this month and I'm so glad of what I have accomplished so far. Moving in to my new place, I don't have any idea of where to take my picture yet so please excuse today's post.

Yankee candles 
I'm really enjoy these mini Yankee candles right now, I brought them mainly because the smell of the new  paint in my room, even though I have air fresher but I don't really like to use them. These little ones are great for almost everywhere, I place them also in my closet.


  Sal de Bano Coconut Bath Salts
I found this at Marshalls. The smell is true to the actual coconut scent, doesn't smell artificial at all. It contains urea and claims help to reestablish the natural moisture of the skin. I don't feel a big difference on my skin by using this but it doesn't make my skin feels dry or anything.

 St. Ives Apricot Scrub
I like the smell of it and how it works on my skin,  the scrub is too harsh on my cheeks so I'm using this more often on my forehead, nose and chin area.

For the makeup favorites of this month, I don't have anything new because nothing have found caught my attention. Two wet n wild eye shadow sets and two Revlon lipsticks are figured in my previous posts, one thing I want to mention is the lipstick 415 pink in the afternoon really surprises me by how long it lasts on my lips, I will say more than 5 hours with all the drinking and eating.

That's it for this month. Thanks for reading and have a good one!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.