Mar 1, 2012

Mar 1, 2012

Update: Skin Care Routine


❤ Day ❤
Hadalabo Tamagohada Face Wash
Hadalabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Day Protector
100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Firming Cream SF15


❤ Night ❤
Hadalabo Tamagohada Face Wash
Hadalabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Night Repair
100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Laneige SPECIAL TREATMENT Water Sleeping Pack_EX


❤ Weekly and Special Treatment ❤
 Vichy Anti-Blemish Intensive Treatment Cream
My Beauty Diary Black pearl Mask
BeautyDiy Red Wine Hydra Mask

The Hadalabo face wash is one of the best skin care products that I have ever used.
I am so amazed by how this works, super gentle and clean very well. I will have an individual blog post for this soon. 
The coffee bean eye cream I had it for every long time, still the best eye cream for me. For the price under $20 and
the amount which is 1 oz. plus amazing results, I cannot be wrong with it. Absolutely adore it.
I'm a big fan of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin line, right now I'm still using the Anti wrinkle cream and this is my third tube. I think it's the time to try something new. I want to try a moisturizer from 100% PURE since I love their eye cream so much and also because they're organic products. (Quick tips, Drugstore.com carry some of their products for better price. )

For previous skin care routine Click here.
Thanks for reading!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.