Mar 9, 2012

Mar 9, 2012

Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm



Rosebud Perfume Co. Lip Balm Minted Rose, Mocha Rose

I was browsing Internet and reading beauty blogs the other day(I like to do this when I was bored) and  someone mentioned these lip balms, it suddenly reminds me of my old one which is the original one. Even though I can't find the little tin anymore, but I know I loved it and used it all up. So, as I am getting makeup remover I pick up these two as well: Minted Rose and mocha Rose lip balm, I figured I can have two.( actually is because I like the pink packaging^^ ) 
I have tried both and I love them, nice smells and very moisturizing as the original one. The Mint Rose looks more juicy bitten, has a touch of mint feeling, the Mocha one is pink, smells sweet. 
Even though I don't like to put my finger in it and clean my finger afterwards, but since they are so adorable and works very well, I can bear that.

I have to admit I am a 'packaging person', always love little tins and boxes with vintage print or flowers on it.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.