Mar 2, 2012

Mar 2, 2012

Review: Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara


Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara 003 

Features:
Up to 10X More Volumized 80% Longer Lash Look
VolumeFlex Brush Ultra Volume High Definition Mascara
Lashes look up to 10x more volumized and 80% longer
VolumeFlex brush flexes through lashes - short sides for sensational volume; long sides for perfect separation.
Discard temporary cap and replace with Glam'Eyes Volumflex Brush before use.
Ophthalmologically tested
Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.



❤ What I think ❤
This mascara gives length and holds the curl! I was really surprised because the formula isn't too wet, since I have weak lashes it's hard to find mascara that doesn't weigh my lashes down. I have one coat on and it does lengthening very well. If applying too much it can weigh  my lashes down and also clumps. It doesn't feel heavy and it stays put for the most part. I don't think it gave me the definition and volume it claims though. 
It has a really unique wand unlike most mascaras. It does have that awkward glop of product at the end of the wand. Because of the bristles, the result looks better when you rotate the wand as you applying it.
Overall, I like it but I don't think this is as good as my other Mascara.

Overall:
☆☆★★★

Pros:
Formula, not too wet
Lengthening
dark
Easy to take off

Cons:
Clumps if applying too much 
Won't holds curl if applying too much
smudges after long wear

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.