Mar 5, 2012

Mar 5, 2012

Review: Rimmel Fix&Perfect Primer 002




Rimmel Fix&Perfect Primer 002

Features:
Skin-perfecting formula for 5-in-1 results: smoothes, resurfaces, brightens, mattifies and protects. Prolongs foundation wear.Wear alone or under foundation.

❤ What I think ❤
This is not the primer that I was looking for because I didn't do enough of research before I purchase this, so I end up getting the wrong one. What I want to get is the Fix&Perfect Foundation Primer 001. Since I got it, I thought I can try it and do a review.
This is a primer which suppose to work as a base of foundation, it claims that this product can help smooth, resurfaces, brighten, mattify and protect skin. The formula is a lotion-gel type, and works like a lotion on skin, goes on smoothly, colorless, and doesn't feel heavy or anything. My foundation stick to it well at first but hours later I found my foundation is fading, is like the base is eating my foundation, at the end of the day I got totally no coverage left on my face. I have no idea why but I didn't change anything in my routine so I guess this is the problem.  I think I will return it since it did not work for me.
( What's interesting is on camera this has that brightening effects and give a little bit of glow to skin. )

Overall:
☆☆☆★★

Pros:
Smooth 
foundation will stick on
Nice on Camera

Cons:
Foundation won't last on it



0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.