Mar 6, 2012

Mar 6, 2012

Review: HadaLabo Tamagohada Daily Face Wash



Description:
Hadalabo is a newly mutually-developed brands operated by Rohto (Japan) and Mentholatum (USA), with the concept of 'Perfect & Simple’. They bring you a series of skincare products with the highest purity of ingredients under strict quality control.
HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA D Daily Face Wash is infused with some keratin softening agents like AHA and BHA, which help to remove blackheads and impurities inside pores. It also improves dull skin tone and rough texture, leaving skin supple and smooth. Weak acid, low irritation, no fragrance, oil and alcohol.


country of origin  Japan 

suitable for  all skin type


❤ what I think ❤
I got this product not long ago from sasa.com with other skin care goodies. I've heard this is a very good product and very popular since it came out. After using it for a while,I have to say it is the best face wash that I have ever used so far. Thick white cream texture, no fragrance, no oil or alcohol. What I like about it is it does every thing it claimed, cleans very well, helps remove dead skin and blackheads also helps brightening. It is gentle and low irritation, I can keep my eyes open when washing my face. 
When using this, first I splash some water on my face then get pearl size product on my hand. It takes no time to foam up and the foams are so rich and thick so it cleans really well.  My skin feels super soft and smooth after using it, also no dryness afterward, unlike most face wash leaves that tight feeling. 

Overall
★★★★★

Pros:
Clean well
help to remove blackheads, dead skin
 improves dull skin tone and rough texture
leaving skin supple and smooth
 low irritation, no fragrance, oil and alcohol
not drying after wash

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.