Mar 8, 2012

Mar 8, 2012

Review: Hadalabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion


Hadalabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 
size: 170ml

Description:
Hadalabo is a newly mutually-developed brands operated by Rohto (Japan) and Mentholatum (USA), with the concept of 'Perfect & Simple’. They bring you a series of skincare products with the highest purity of ingredients under strict quality control.
HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is infused with super hyaluronic acid which deeply penetrates into skin. It keeps on moisturizing and softening skin, meanwhile enhancing skin’s water-binding ability, leaving skin supple, smooth and radiant. Weak acid, no fragrance, and no colorant.


country of origin  Japan 
suitable for  all skin type




❤ what I think ❤
The texture of this toner is thicker than normal water like toner, almost feel like a water-gel texture.
It claims that this lotion contains super hyaluronic acid which deeply penetrates into skin, keeps on moisturizing and softening skin, meanwhile it can enhance skin’s water-binding ability. It has no fragrance,no colorant, weak acid.
When I first start using this I was surprised by how thick it was, because my skin isn't use to it and very dry, it takes long time to absorb. Three drops is enough for my whole face. I use my hand to pat it in but when it starts absorbing, it feel a little sticky. After it's totally absorbed the stickiness will go away.
Now my skin has gradually use to it, it take less time to absorb but more drops are needed. I felt my skin is very well hydrated with this toner at the same time it's very gentle.  Another great way to use this is soak paper mask sheet with it then putting on for 20 mins, it's works great hydrating and brightens up skin tone. 

Overall:
☆★★★★

Pros:
Hydrates skin
No fragrance, no colorant
Gentle
Leaves skin soft and radiant

Cons:
hard to get in the U.S

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.