Mar 20, 2012

Mar 20, 2012

Products this week: Rosy, Coral

 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 415 Pink In The Afternoon
Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Coral Fantasy SHINE

 Another Revlon lipstick that I really liked. This is a rosy pink color, no shimmer, feel nice creamy on lips and very flattering lip color.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Coral Fantasy SHINE
My first coral color lip gloss, really love this packaging: nice quality and the combination of gold and coral pink color.
It doesn't show much of the coral color on my lips but super high shine, not too sticky and last long. 


I am start to look at some colors that I never try or consider before, because I want to break my hobby of "always pink and neutral ". It feels exciting when I start to try out different colors, such as a hot pink blush or coral lip color.
Cheer me up when I found new things.


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer: This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Items marked with (*) are samples that have been sent to me for review or consideration.What I wrote here are my own honest thoughts. You may Not reproduce the content of this blog, use the photos on this blog without permission.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

© slittledreams, AllRightsReserved.